Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Visit From The Mormons

Darn Jim. He is always right. So a little while ago I ordered a Book of Mormon as part of my "how many free books can I get off the net?" (Answer: A LOT!). Jim was not very happy to find the book when he got home one day and warned me that I had no idea what I had just got myself into.

Well today his forecast has come true... two cute Mormon missionaries visited. Aww... they were cute as can be. Mormons are so friendly! Not like those dour Jehovah Witnesses (who I do love dearly, their opinions on the Bible leave much room for healthy doorstep debate). Anyway... I do doubt they'll come visit again, although I'm sure Jim will beg to differ.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing in this world is ever free. There are always strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your boyfriend, they will come again and again and again and again.... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you told them you are gay, there is no way in hell they'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say cute, but do you mean like "awww, kittens!" or "Woof, give me a minute boys and You'll re-evaluate your whole life style"?

    Wierd question I know, the only reason I ask is because there seem to be so many Mormons in Edinburgh, with their badges and suits and "Literature" and I can honestly say that a good 70% - 90% of them are better looking that your average guy.

    I just wondered wether they were bred that way or if Edinburgh was just full of hot Mormons.

    Doyler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... I think it was absolutely in the "Woof" cute category, with a dash of "Aww kittens".

    I think Mormons choose to put their best looking guys forward as missionaries... who wouldn't want to get converted by a hot guy? Sneaky...

    ReplyDelete