Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home and Back Again

So... sorry I really don't feel like blogging at the mo. I don't know if it's this darn illness or just the usual blogger blues.

On Friday, after buying chocolate and seeing Jim's kids in Hemel, we went to my parents house and enjoyed a weekend in their company (plus my Nans on Sunday). I saw Zoe and Lee on Saturday and we went to see Jody and her baby son William (who whilst being a darling is awful cheeky! ;) ) It was good to see Zoe.

Otherwise nothing exciting has happened. There was snow but it didn't lay. I'm obsessed with Second Life and I think I've started to turn Jim on to it to. Sorry Jim!

I haven't felt this non bloggy in a long time. I apologise humbly reader and I am trying to get the good feeling back. But hey I've been doing this for 7 years, I know there are peaks and troughs! Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment