Thursday, March 06, 2008

Il Bordello

Last night Jim and I went out in Wapping with Mark and Jo and visited Il Bordello for dinner. As always it was an absolute treat. We finished off at the Captain Kidd pub for after dinner drinks.

On the way to the Thomas Moore pub to meet them I got stuck on the District line, and whilst I pondered the wonder of the tube network I spotted that the adverts on the train were plastered with stickers. Stickers with the Anonymous logo on it attacking the Church Of $cientology. They get everywhere! $cientology may well be doomed...

Thank God it's Friday tomorrow, I'm working 11 hour days at the moment... exhausting, and not pleasant. Did have a nice lunch with Sean at the Kennington Cafe today though... glad to see they still remembered me, and my usual lunch choice too (Tuna melt panini with chips).

No comments:

Post a Comment