Friday, July 28, 2006

Battlestar Galactica makes me HAPPY.


Go check out the latest, long overdue, update at the Battlestar blog. I'm just too excited over the upcoming series... CANNOT WAIT! Especially as it means more of the gorgeous Lee Adama...


leeadamaapollo.jpg



Gordon Brown: Homophobic or Too Busy? I can answer that one for you. From the articles I've been reading about Mr Brown over the course of this Labour Government I get the opinion that Gordon Brown is even more of a religious crazy than Mr Blair. I've actually started to miss John Major... *begins to beat himself over the head with an iron for thinking such evil thoughts*



Is it me of have the Liberal Democrats (my party of choice) completely lost their grip on reality again? I miss Charlie...




Technorati : , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:44 pm

    I get the opinion that Gordon Brown is even more of a religious crazy than Mr Blair.

    Agreed. And then there's Ruth Kelly as well!

    ReplyDelete