Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Am A Bad Man

I know I fail. I suck. I hate me too. There, you have it, BAD JAE! I think this blog should actually be renamed "Bad Jae". It'd be a lot easier.

But in other news... I've lost a stone in two weeks on Diet Chef! Amazing stuff. I admit since then there has been two major slips from the diet (a Saturday night curry fest and Tuesday's pancake extravaganza) but I think sometimes indulging isn't totally awful.

I also now own... dumbbells! Yes.... the first piece of exercise equipment I've ever owned. Slowing easing myself into exercising... watch this space (to see them sit in a corner and gather dust...)

Jim's doing okay considering his ever increasing list of hospital appointments. We used to joke that he was falling apart, and he's now trying to live up to this reputation!

Current obsession has moved from Doctor Who (a temporary change I suspect) back to another old favourite: the German Democratic Republic! What fun!

Today's Blast From The Past is.... The Last Days of Sam America in honour of the fact that today I placed an order with... Euroffice! Those were the days, huh? And what did I order? Bubble bags. Why? Because I've decided to sell off my comic collection. I'm sure a few tears will be shed before they go...

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment