Monday, March 28, 2011

Naughty, Naughty Jae Part 1200 Of A Continuing Series

After such an awesome start my diet is failing, and not because I'm stuck at a particular weight (although I am) but because the reason for this is that I'm being incredibly naughty. I blame the Jim.

Tomorrow, it has been agreed, I shall be returning to my extremely strict diet to lose the next 20 pounds. I am determined to get fit. DETERMINED. When I stare longingly at my latest crush and his perfect body I think "You're a fat bastard Jae, you could look like that if you really wanted to". My latest crush, of course, shall remain nameless beyond "Rugby Boy".

In other news: carvery at Paul's restaurant yesterday (a hop, skip and a jump from our front door) was absolutely excellent in terms of value for money, tastiness, staff friendliness and general atmosphere. Recommended.

I passed my probationary period at work today! Huzzah.

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment