Friday, March 25, 2011

A Fine Specimen Of A Man

My boss was off today, meaning her seat next to me was empty. It was soon filled, however, by Rugby Boy. Wearing just a tight white top and denim shorts, he proceeded to flex his muscles and act all charming for the whole morning. If I ever feel the need to query my sexuality, I just need to turn my mind back to the morning of the 25th of March 2011 and I will be reassured.

Men. They are the most gorgeous things in the world.

In other news... Jim bought me a gift today, one he says sums me up in one word: Sharktopus. So true, he knows me so well!

And today's blast from the past... GRUMPY JAE!

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment