Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Naughty, Naughty Jae

I know, I know. I've not written a post for the last few days. I'm spanking myself as we speak (keep those dirty thoughts to yourselves, please).

So how's the diet going? I hear you ask (is that a hint of cynicism I hear in your voice as if I might've given up??). Well actually... it's going really well. I feel good. I feel like I'm losing weight. The foods good too, which is always a bonus. Worst thing is... I'm struggling to eat enough to get my calories up to a reasonable level. Who knew that substituting chocolate and crisps with three square meals, fruit and veg would lead to such a big calorie deficit??

Having discovered the secret to eating more than even Jae "Bottomless Pit" Kay can manage, I've spent most of the week with Jim. Which has been good. Whilst he's still recovering from his illness, we have been able to chat about our planned trip to Berlin in September. I've set myself the target of learning German by then. That'll keep my mind off of chocolate...


Yoinked from When Only Hot Will Do

Past Jae Adventure: Wo ist mein Werwolf? Part Three

Ooo... what's this? Predator? The Musical? Dreams coming true?



If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment