Thursday, February 10, 2011

What A Difference 10 Years Makes

Well... 9 years really but you know what I mean. 10 years ago I wanted nothing more than to die and get it all over with. Nothing mattered one jot. Now? Jim's gone into hospital again today and nothing matters to me more than him getting better so we can get on with our lives. 10 years ago I had nothing to live for. Now I have Jim. The difference is so great it is barely comprehensible.

In keeping with that, and to really show the difference, here's my infamous January 2002 post.

Now for Jensen Ackles who pulls of that most difficult of tasks... to look even better in glasses than without.


I would like Jim home now please, if you could arrange that for me Dear Constant Reader, I'd be most grateful.

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment