Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

I came home from work tonight to find Jim, who is meant to be resting, had been out and bought me a red rose, a box of chocolates, a card and a Doctor Who book (he knows me sooooo well). Plus he had a cooked a three course meal! I berated him (for his own good) before tucking in.

I've got a few days off work, dotted here and there, to look after Jim a little over the next couple of weeks. He needs lots of rests. And after the lovely evening tonight... hugs too!

In his honour here is a Past Jae blog post... from a different blog! Cheating, I know. But it's all about our first trip to Prague which lead to us finally becoming boyfriends.

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment