1) Despite being in Hammersmith instead of Vauxhall now, my journey to and from work is only 10 minutes longer.
2) Not all elevators smell of piss, it's just the one's at Euroffice and multistory car parks.
3) Neither my trainer nor my fellow trainees know what voyeurism or kleptomania are. (Yes, this is related to my new job!).
4) As long as I work hard, I don't think it'd be hard to be one of the best people in that office. None of them seem to know how to talk to customers.
5) Marks and Spencers do nice sandwiches (yes, another one to Hammersmith over Vauxhall; there's a choice of shops and delis to go to for lunch)
6) South Londoners talk. And talk. And talk.