Saturday, January 10, 2004

Right To Reply

Ok. Here goes....

Firstly, I really am not a fan of Kilroy's.

Secondly I don't believe what he said to be right

Thirdly racism is deplorable.

But...

1) All this fracas over an article in the Express is a bit strange. Racists have a right to freedom of speech. I know that hurts... but they do! We have to beat them, by winning the argument, not by stiffling it and sending it underground!

2) Arab countries (not peoples) have a lot of human rights abuses to consider and amend, (like most nations!). I, obviously, am particularly interested in gay rights and the extreme lack of them in these nations! They deserve a better apology from Kilroy, then they can apologise to all the people they have hurt, and we can all have a group hug.

3) Its the Express... who reads that???

4) kilroy is a prick... I think this goes someway to explaining his article.

Anyway.. enough chat... back by popular request... the male body...

Mmmm...