Friday, August 06, 2010

A Job Prospect!

After a couple of dry weeks with no interviews or leads, I've arranged a job interview on Wednesday for a cross-channel ferry company. My experience at Eurotunnel should serve me well, and I've got my fingers crossed for success! I don't care how much they pay... anything's better than nothing right now. 

Christopher de Chavez

Today was "cleaner day" meaning Jim and I made ourselves scarce while she got down to business. Went into Gamestation where Jim discovered some games and I discovered some cute guys who work there. Trebles all round!

Also saw the Leas Lift in action for the first time since it reopened. It was really nice to see and great to see people using it in some numbers. Long may it continue!

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment