Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adventures At Dover's East Dock

I had an interview today for a cross channel ferry company at Dover's East Dock. I arrived at their ticket office and collected my pass and together with another interviewee (who looked uncannily like Ben (see June 2002 blogposts) was sent off into the docks, unsupervised, with vague directions to the building we were to be interviewed in. After several wrong turns, a stay in between the French and British passport control stations and a wander round a large but incorrect building we eventually arrived. Seems like a small team, a good group and thus I'm hopeful I get this job.

In other news... I have wearing interview clothes!!

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment