Monday, January 19, 2009

All I Need Is A Little Time

All I need is a little time
To get behind this sun and cast my weight,
All I need is a peace of this mind,
Then I can celebrate

Ho hum. Today was spent in relative isolation at work having been moved to yet another new desk. In the background was the ever bubbly Rochelle who kept insisting I needed a hug or something to cheer me up even though I wasn't feeling that bad. Just your average Monday morning blues.

Finally managed to recharge my iPod which meant I had a lovely musical accompainment on my way to and from work. The greats of course were featured such as "Touch Me (I Want To Feel Your Body) by Sam Fox and "Soccer Practice" by Jonny McGovern





You can hardly call my musical tastes high brow!

Speaking of which... I've begun work on my pre-Eurovision post which should be ready by next week. :D

My current crush at work, a man whose name puts you in mind of some great fantasy figure such as Malus Darkblade (and his name from now on will be Darkblade which is actually not far from his real name) made an appearance on my floor today with his booming voice and sturdy body. He is a wonder.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment