Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Most Helpfullest

Yes, that is what one tenant called me today. Happy days. :D

Yesterday night was quiz night and the Tail Enders didn't do too badly... we were joint third before a tie breaker question:

In what year was the first manned balloon flight?

Seconds later my answer was submitted. Guess who'd be swotting up on air balloons? Me!!!

1783... mwhahahahaha! Moonlight Investigation has it's plus sides!

P.S. I'm greatly annoyed to discover that the George H W Bush was the 41st President of the United States which that bloody quiz master got wrong and I got right. Grr... with that point we'd have been joint second and with that question would have flown through into second place. ;) God... I'm sounding like one of those sad quizzers who take it way too seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment