Sunday, November 02, 2008

Giants On The Brain

Yesterday Jim and I headed down to Lympne for a "brief" visit with the parental units. Jim was going down to do his usual family duties of being ordered around fixing things. I spent my time watching telly, being called old by my younger brother and attempting to avoid upsetting my sister which is always difficult to do. Yesterday she mentioned how she was glad my Nan hadn't come down as "she can be annoying". When I told her off for that she went off into a terrible strop. Hmph. 

Later on Uncle David, his Mexican girlfriend Cecilia and his daughters turned up (they're living there whilst he sorts out a house now he's back from working in Mexico) and we all laughed our way through X Factor together. 

We got home at about 11pm which allowed us time to head to the local for a closing time drink. Which meant we didn't actually get to our house until 3 am!! But it was actually a really good day. 

Today, nothing to special. Lunch at the pub. 

I'm totally focussed on my latest subject of choice... giants. I'm doing some posts on them over at Moonlight Investigation. Speaking of which... here's my favourite piece of "research" so far ;) 

YUM!

3 comments:

  1. 3am! I cant seem to stay awake beyond 11pm these days!!!! How sad is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'm worse. I only need lie down and I'm off with the fairies. It's terrible :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment about Austin on my blog. I know, thank heavens for Dermot. I'd have had Austin performing near nude every week if it were my choice. He's fine so long as he doesn't speak mind. Ever.

    ReplyDelete