Saturday, June 19, 2004

New Kids On The Block Had A Bunch Of Hits, Chinese Food Makes Me Sick

Dear Constant Reader,

Oh you're a sly one aren't you? You worm your way back into my system so easily! God darn you! :op I am getting a cam phone today, and will thus be using this as a photo blog as well as a normal one! Exciting stuff!

I will be putting my links up soon, I'm half way through checking them. It's good to see some of the old hands still about. And sad to see some of my absolute fave sites are no longer around.

Why am I back here? Because 1) it constitutes nearly a fifth of my life!, 2) using some smoke and mirrors I shall try and keep my mates from reading this, 3) I've mised ya!

What have I been up to? The usual; random dates, MT stalking, working hard *cough*, and even a visit to Sheffield to see Pete and Chris.

Oh and I plan to move to Brighton shortly. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment