Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Plymouth

I've just not been in the mood for blogging of late, which is usually just a temporary situation. But just to keep things ticking over... 

I went to Plymouth this weekend for the HMS Iron Duke Reunion party Saturday night


No, I've never served on the Iron Duke, nor in the Navy. 


The A303 is hideous. Littered with animal corpses every few yards. 


Yes, I know it's ironic that I say this even though by being in a car on the A303 I was part of the problem. 


Went to the Little Chef in Popham for breakfast, just to see what Heston Blumenthal improvements were like.


I can report that it was one of the worst cooked breakfasts I've ever had. Strange taste to the eggs, nasty bacon, the black pudding was it's only saving grace. 


Plymouth's nice. 


Except for the couple in the room next to us who had extremely noisy sex. Yuck. 


That is all for now! 

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment