Friday night was....interesting. My 4 remaining flatmates (the others are away) went out with falt a into town to do some clubbing. I stayed in as I'm still feeling awful. Flat B invited me down to watch telly with them. Alls well so far. But then Andy ("Bill") ,drunk on a bottle of vodka, decided he wanted to cook some "fried goats cheese". The result was a major fire when the oil caught light. Those of us who were sober put it out with a fire blanket and left the building. Thats the fourth time our block (just 3 flats) has set the fire alarm off in 4 weeks (twice this week). We are just so popular down at the accomadation office I can tell you!!!!!