Sunday, March 04, 2018

Second Life Sunday

This week, in Second Life... 


I've started preparing for Easter though the underwear needs to be whiter. Much whiter! 


I bought a vespa in the latest round of Uber


I visited the Arcade which wasn't so good but did ended up with a UFO. It's got cool driving animations and can get involved in combat. For 75 lindens it is a steal!


Though this biplane might look pretty cool, it is a bit rubbish with no avatar animations.


Another attempt at a new avatar... hmm... needs work! But here he is on USB's Smoker's Chair which is being released at the next round of TMD. 


It's time for Fameshed! Dufaux has some Long Johns out as modelled by my main avatar above. I love Dufaux stuff. 


Also from Fameshed was Ascend's Bruce top and Riot Elliot jeans which are pretty awesome and this will definitely be this avatar's main casual outfit.


Done a little more work on my main avatar. I think as I've now got a couple of decent unshaven avatars, I'm happy to go full "Daddy" on this one. I think it works pretty well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment