Thursday, March 01, 2018

More Snow!

To be frank, I've been underwealmed by the snow here in Eastry... especially when Southeastern have closed my trainline when we're in the least hit area of Kent!

Overnight what snow we had dwindled to almost nothing but this morning it snowed for pretty much 6 hours straight! This made me very happy. 

Here is our garden about halfway through this morning... 


Here's what Jeff has been doing for most of the day... except for the one time I let him out and he killed a bird within 30 seconds of leaving the house. I couldn't save it. :(


Here's what else Jeff got up to exploring his snowy domain:




And in his attempt to escape the torment of being a dog's chew toy, Teddy met his end in the vast snow covered patio. RIP Teddy...


No comments:

Post a Comment