Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock

It's a Sunday, so time is on my mind. The relentless countdown to work tomorrow isn't made even one iota better by the knowledge that I am off on Tuesday. To make matters worse, Jim is away with work for a week meaning I'm having to entertain myself (Mr Gibbs popped out for some waxworms this morning but quickly felt the dullness wash over him and slid back under his log for a sleep).

And even worse... I'm another year older on Saturday. Yes, time is slipping away from us Dear Constant Reader.

But of course, you know what a birthday means... a totally selfish plug for my ever expanding Amazon Wishlist (accept no imitations).

So what have I got planned? A trip to Bruges a week Wednesday, a holiday in Berlin in September and I'm saving for a roadtrip in California and Nevada the following September. Yes, Dear Constant Reader my usual minute-by-minute travel blogs are coming back after a terribly long absence.

Tomorrow I shall get back on my diet. Don't laugh. Honestly I will. Oh alright, I'll try but I can't lie to you old friend.

Oh yes, I'm back to being a libertarian again. That'll last a week, you know how fickle I am. Speaking of which... ooo... pretty man.



If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

1 comment:

  1. Bruges is cool - I've been a couple of times.

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete