Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Of Those Days

*sigh* From the moment I left the house today until I returned across the threshold this evening, it's been "one of those days". Every person I encountered appeared to have had some sort of encounter with a stupidity stick, which had obviously been vigorously applied just before I met them. I had a meeting at work at the end of the day and I sat there in silence, almost in tears, as I slowly lost the will to live with all the stupidity going on around me. Even the basic concept of "one at a time" seemed to have been thrown at the window.

I have rarely been glader to be home even if it is an empty one right now. So to see us through here's a picture of my current favourite husband Dhal Drogo Conan Jason Momoa. 


And to finish off here is the BEST Youtube video of all time. 



If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment