Friday, June 24, 2005

Working Nine Till Six

My job is strange. You get no training. Nobody tellls you what your responsibilities are. Today we got an email advising us that we needed to submit an outline of our projects by next week. What projects?? Will discuss it Monday. I'm only a customer services agent! :o)

Got so drunk last night that when I came home I was sick over the bed. Eek. This is never a good thing, but it's so much worse when you share that bed with someone. I felt so awful about it, especially as things are going slowly at mo, mainly as I'm still spending most of my energy on getting used to working/London and not spending it on our relationship. I will change that this weekend as much as possible.

In the news: Co-op bans Church group over anti Gay rhetoric. There is somewhere a small piece of me celebrating this. In my opinion anti-gay groups deserve everything they get. But banning them from holding a bank account? They can go and get a bank account anywhere!! Banning something almost always makes the problem worse. You ban drugs and a whole criminal underworld appears to supply them bringing crime and guns into the equation. You ban homosexuality and gay people go off do all sorts of anti social things. Banning these bastards from a bank will only make them feel victimised AND vindicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment