Sunday, August 26, 2001

So its Sunday!!!!! News: Big Brother SA started today (which is good) Apologies: I take back what I said yesterday about my friends they are really a nice bunch of people (what a guilt trip I have been on today) Dislikes: Drivers (selfish) Compensation culture Not very British is it.Whoops I'm so stupid/drunk I fell over in the street. Lets sue the council and nick all that money my friends and neighbours paid in taxes. Wheres their stiff upper lip huh? I hate fuss and simply can't understand this whole desire to sue anyone for anything.
Anyhow I have been too cruel to my mates and I wholeheartedly apologise to them.
Between having fights with the computer I've been making a fuss of my babies (my cats + two kittens) who are just too adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment