Wednesday, August 29, 2001

Dear Blog

Matt came round on Monday evening and we watched Masters of the Universe (Dolph I LOVE YOU). There is something odd about that boy (and I'm not talking about his shoulder length hair). He acts oddly around me i.e. sitting uncomfortably close or being a bit too touchy feely. Is this Matts ignorance of social etiquette or something deeper? Am I being a little too selfconscious?
Mums getting on at me to contact the uni about my accomadation. She fusses far too much. One of the major reasons I want to get away from here (Folkestone Kent).
My cats two kittens are staying!!!!!! This will mean that there shall be four cats prowling around this house from now on. No word on Bob the (evil) rabbit who disappeared on Sunday.
Got caught by Jevohah Witnesses today but thankfully they only wanted to know if I had got into uni (oh how considerate)
Pet peeves: AOL adverts with "Connie". Robbie Williams in the closet (he is on holiday with his "flatmate").

coleben2@hotmail.com ICQ: 123578373

No comments:

Post a Comment