Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Step Into The Light

I started this blog as I was nervous about starting at Brighton uni. I was nervous about flying the nest. Since then it's gone through a lot with me... Uni, attempted suicide, my jaunt to Europe, my Faulty Towers episode, unemployment, the Hardc0re 3, Eurotunnel, my crush on Ben, the end of mine and Stephens relationship, the transfer to Three Valleys, the wasted six months with Gareth, the new depression, various fucks and fuck ups, 2 and a half years of my life.

But it's time to put it to rest. It'll be a silent death.. no one reads it anyway! I'll miss you Dear Constant Reader. You've been my companion as I tried to better myself. And failed.

I bid ye farewell, safe journey. Don't forget to turn off the lights on your way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment