Saturday, April 20, 2002

The Summer Starts Here

Leave messages here or else!!.

I’m gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone to lighten up


Sheryl Crow “Gonna Soak Up The Sun”


The wedding party crashed down into the hotel yesterday see tomorrow’s post.

I think its time to officially announce the start of summer. I mean they have started playing “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls on the radio which is always the first sign of summer. Next month everyone comes back from university for the holidays. I need some plans (any ideas are welcome)

My nan told me a very scary thing yesterday afternoon on the phone. I am the last male member of our branch of the Kay family left in Britain. The rest of the males of my generation were born to Kay daughters who are married. She told me I have a great responsibility to “propogate” the line as the future of our clan (may I add she isn’t Scottish we are just descendants of Scots and nan’s a tad nostalgic) is very important to her. I haven’t told her I’m gay nor that I plan to move to be with the rest of the family in Canada. I also didn’t wish to point out that the chief of our clan (Clan Davidson) lives in New Zealand. She may have verbally beaten me up!! Made me a little bit sad, the buck stops here now.

A milestone was crossed yesterday. 1000 hits since March 7th (I was hoping to achieve this by the end of this month). That’s brilliant!! (BTW Jen you were officially my 1000th visitor!!) Thank you everyone for clicking through to my site and to those who have links to it. You know I warmly appreciate it (big hugs to you, my Constant Reader).

I’d like to apologise for the lack of links in posts lately. I simply don’t have the time to surf the internet finding out links. I will try to get some more soon. Before that though its time for a spring (no make that summer :o) ) clean of this blog. Its way too messy and badly designed. No major alterations planned just a little tweaking here and there.

I went to see The Scorpion King last night. 'Twas great!!
One last very important thing Debbie-Debs mum was buried a couple of days ago after dying of cancer. Last year it was Melly this year Debbies mum, who is next? I send her all my love, I know what it feels like, remember Debbie me and my mum are always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment