Thursday, April 11, 2002

Skuba Duba Doo


I have had my “meeting” which involved being given £100 to keep me happy with a promise of the other £452 next week. I am now much more upbeat.

Lee from Skuba is coming to the hotel tomorrow to do a “deal” with Mr. Lambert. What this involves I will tell you tomorrow……. You should of seen him when he realised I work here!! He recovered himself by saying “Oh you are a big boy aren’t you?!”

My postmen (one from my home and the one from the hotel) both came in to the bar today and after telling me about my post said exactly the same thing. Oh aren’t you a big boy? Is this a phrase which will haunt me for the rest of my social life (i.e. until I reach 30 and suffer gay social death)

And my comments system is down. Not my fault!!

No comments:

Post a Comment