Monday, April 08, 2002

I'm Sick Of All This Fighting

“Oh no”, you all say, “he is about to launch into a rant about the group and all the bitching.”

Well you are wrong. I just want to say that I am sick of all the cruelty that is being inflicted in Israel on both sides. It is indefensible to kill civilians, yet Israel, and Palestine don’t seem to have any problem with it. And you know what’s really awful? They still claim to be Jewish, Christian or Muslim. That is a joke!! Go to War Times to learn more.

Anyway, I’m feeling okay today. Okay, not great, but okay. I am however excited as I’m going to France tomorrow!! I know its only 26 miles away, but still, I can’t help getting excited!! And it’s the run up to the Presidential elections there (Come on, Jospin!!) so I am going to try and get the International Herald Tribune to get more in depth news. Aren’t I sad?!

This is for Pete and Laura…. I know how much you love Moulin Rouge.




No comments:

Post a Comment