Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Yay!! I have successfully avoided paying my rent until Friday (note= pay day!)!! Rock on!! So am off to London.

In sad news Blogger, Gert, Emmsy, Emily, NellieQ, Sister Mary Matthew, and the Group Captain have fallen victim to some tougher parental controls. Thus I can't actually read your blogs, or post to my blog from the account I am allowed. This is being posted from my secret account although repeat usage of this will get me a stern telling off. Aaaaahhhh!! This is what I have to put up with.

Mum and the Twins are also going to London but on different trains *breathes sigh of relief*

What will I do without the ability to post to my blog? Hopefully I will be alowed on it later.... Censorship really stinks.

Oh and Tony accused me of burning his shirt.... now pardon me for saying this but.... I DON'T IRON STUFF.... I am one of those people who really can't give a fuck about what clothes I wear and how bad they smell/look...... (PS I hate people who do care about such stupid stuff.... like Elliot..... he tells me off for wearing my fav t-shirt a lot.... well I AM SSSSOOO SORRY... or not.... is Elliot a girl? Just wondering....)... so how could I have bloody burnt his shirt.... he too worries way too much about his appearance and too little about how he treats others...

No comments:

Post a Comment