Saturday, October 19, 2002

OK everyone, I want you all to be good and read this. Sometimes I worry about what goes on in this town....

At work there is a place on some far distant wall that when really bored I stare at. There is only one desk between me and there. Selani used to sit there and her being short she never noticed me absently staring in that direction. But a new girl sits there now. she is getting very worried.

It's not like I am staring at her.... it's just she is directly in the way of my staring space....

Well today guess who decided to sit there.... Cute Dutch Guy (CDG).... oh how I had to really try not to stare... oh he is sssooo gorgeous... but so frightfully boring....

Anyhew (omg sound like Stephen that is his fav word) spent down chatting with Reena, informing customers that despite stupid firemans strike (like I live on tuppence but don't plan on striking....) we would remain open. Some didn't believe me. That is how stupid customers are. Aaahhhh football is on!

hmmmm was going to link to a guardian article that talked of links between al-queda and the Washington sniper (just for you John!) but couldn't find it....

No comments:

Post a Comment