Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stop the planet, I want to get off!

Watched Christopher and His Kind last night, foolishly as it was a deeply melancholy experience (but still very, very good) which left me unable to sleep for a while. I'm only 27 but I think I had a mid-life crisis for about 2 hours last night. Doesn't bode well for my life expectancy does it! ;)


So one month into Diet Chef and... I've lost 20 pounds! Quite proud of myself really, but have been extremely naughty of late. I shall get back on the wagon later today, after a McDonald's breakfast. Don't look at me like that!

Work's manic at the moment, it's just that time of year. Dearest financial year, what exactly are you good for?

Now here's a little musical explanation of my feelings last night. Avenue Q gets more meaningful by the year ;)



If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment