Saturday, June 25, 2005

Every Boys Dream

Today I awoke to a breakfast of scrambled eggs with chive served on toasted sour dough bread with fried mushrooms and tomatoes on the vine. This was very scrummy and yummy and quite delicious too. Mmm... Gordon Ramsey has inspired Jim to ever higher cooking feats. Yum!!!!

We have mostly been watching The O.C. series one, which I got for my birthday last week. I love the O.C. Seth is oh so fine.

Mugabe Claims Hundreds Of Houses Built. Oh well thats ok then... that makes it all better. Build the new homes, before you destroy the old ones!!!!!! Mugabe has ruled for too long. Time for a change. When will the Zimbabweans rise up and retake their country and make it the envy of Africa again? One day I hope to visit Zimbabwe and see the Victoria Falls and know that I am among free people, unoppressed by a malevolent dictator. But I just don't see it happening any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment