Saturday, March 14, 2009

Things That Are Good



1) Ajoo from South Korea. Yoinked from Gay Boy Thailand.

2) Currywurst. There is a wonderful German sausage stall in Lewisham town centre and Jim introduced me to this tasty German treat. YUM! Really am liking Germany more and more every day. Maybe this is because I've been reading the Spiegel's International Edition for news recently. I find reading the papers from the continent really interesting as it gives you a different perspective on all the stories of the day.

3) Understanding the irony of a protest in support of Palestine using the Rainbow flag, as seen in Lewisham. I'm all for Palestinian rights but let's remember being a gay Palestinian is a fate none would envy. I understand the Rainbow flag is also the Peace flag but still...

4) Death Note: The Last Name was really very good.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment